October 31st, 2020
Here are some ways you can take care of yourself while celebrating the holiday gatherings and traditions during the coronavirus pandemic:
* Shift your holiday traditions and plans
* Encourage outdoor events/activities by spending time
outside connecting with your guest and the fall festivals ,
pumpkin patches, sight seeing for holiday lights ,etc.
(while practicing physical distancing)
* Create a schedule so everyone has a general idea of what
to expect throughout the day
* Plan time to connect with people outside your living space
(e.g. with a call, text, email, video chat, etc.)
* Switch things up by spending time in different areas of your
* For indoor events limit guest list
* Request guests to wear masks
* Encourage 6 foot social distancing
* Arrange table and chairs to allow for social distancing
* Limit the number of people handling the food
* Encourage potluck dinners
*Provide hand sanitizers in a clearly marked handwashing
Try to be kind to yourself and allow yourself to feel your emotions rather than bottle them up (a tension release exercise can help you manage feelings of anxiety or stress)
Remember this is a temporary situation — we can get through this together!
Try to take things one day at a time.
Your Emotional Wellbeing is Important!
Schedule a video or face to face session email@example.com
Contact Us at 717-321-4926