My goal is to provide mental health services, including an assessment, diagnosis, on-going treatment, and appropriate referrals. Together, we will develop personal goals to achieve your full potential and create stability in your day to day lives.
I specialize in several treatments for children, adolescents, adults, and couples who are experiencing emotional, behavioral, trauma or relationship difficulties by using various modalities:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectic Behavioral Therapy
- Coping Skills
- Sand Tray Therapy
- Behavioral Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
Does this describe you?
- A feeling of hopelessness or worthlessness
- A feeling of shame, blame, or guilt
- Restlessness or irritability
- Feeling tense or “on edge”
- Thoughts of suicide
- Angry outbursts
- Uncontrollable worry
- Loss of interest in everyday activities
Would you like to?
- Develop a coping strategy
- Have a positive attitude about yourself
- Enjoy pleasurable activities
- Have trusting relationships
- Have the ability to set priorities
- Spend enjoyable time with others
Reach out, and let’s get together to start your life’s journey. There are many challenges each of us face, but you do not need to be alone in your journey. I can provide support and guidance to help you “take charge” and empower yourself to have your best life.